Sunday, October 5, 2014

ROSEWHOLESALE Sandals Review


ROSEWHOLESALE Sandals Review image




Hello flowers image

Today I will be doing a review for ROSEWHOLESALEROSEWHOLESALE is an online store which sells a wide variety of different clothing items, shoes, bags, accessories and jewelry.

You can access the store here: [ x ] 

Today I will be reviewing a lovely pair of white platform sandals, that you can find here [ x ] for $25.06/€18.69/£15.62.  

Hope you all enjoy my review!





First of all the package! The sandals came in a regular shoe box that was inside a plastic envelope.



There was also a cute friendly note with ROSEWHOLESALE info.



Here are the sandals, as you can see they came fully protected, each one came inside a individual bag.
















Here are the pictures of all the details in the sandals. The manufacturing process was perfect to me, they are very good quality and super well made. I didn’t find any kind of defect in them, everything is attached/sewed very well and they fell super sturdy on the feet. The design and overall look of the sandals is adorable to me, they are delicate, feminine and beautiful, the floral pattern they have is a super adorable touch that I felt in love with!

They are pretty comfortable to walk in, they are not too hard and “aggressive” to the feet, it’s super easy to walk in them and there’s not any kind of discomfort at all.

And I really like the fact that the sole came with a protective plastic sticker.

You can find this lovely sandals here [ x ] for $25.06/€18.69/£15.62.  

image Further information :


Gender: For Women 

Sandals Style: T-Strap 
Closure Type: Buckle Strap 
Shoe Width: Medium(B/M) 
Pattern Type: Solid 
Decoration: Hollow Out 
Occasions: Party 
Upper Material: PU 
Lining Material: PU 
Style: Sweet 
Weight: 1.2KG 
Heel Height Range: High(3-3.99") 
Platform Height: 4.5CM 
Heel Height: 10CM 
Heel Type: Chunky Heel 
Package: 1 x Sandals (pair)


And here I am wearing the sandals ~








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image Ratings

Shipping and delivery: 
The shipping time was pretty good to me and the shoes arrived in great condition without a single scratch.

Communication: 
The costumer service as great to me, they were always very nice and polite during the all process.  Also they were always available so answer my questions rapidly. 

Product:
The shoes did not have a single flaw or defect, they arrive to me perfectly and in great condition. The shoes are wonderful, super cute, beautiful and very comfortable too.

Overall:
Overall I’ll give ROSEWHOLESALE and the product they kindly provide me 5 stars out of five! Communication was great, the shoes came to me in great condition and are great quality. I’m honestly very pleased and I recommend ROSEWHOLESALE for everyone.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Thank you ROSEWHOLESALEfor providing me these lovely shoes to review.
Hope you all enjoyed my review.
Bye bye, and take care. 
-Kuriku image

No comments:

Post a Comment