Saturday, March 21, 2015

CRUELTY FREE - Makeup Picks






Honestly speaking in my opinion all makeup should be cruelty free, I mean testing on animals is ridiculous and completely unnecessary. But unfortunately a lot of companies still test on animals, so here are some cruelty free makeup items that I think are just great.


E.l.f. - Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder





CatriceNude Purism Highlighter




I Heart Makeup - Blushing Hearts - Candy Queen of Hearts
Too Faced - natural matte palette

Essence - big bright eyes jumbo pencil 


Physician's Formula - Nude Wear, Glowing Nude Powder





Wet n wild - Mega Last Lipsticks







Sleek MakeUP -  Blush By 3 

The Balm - Nude Tude Girls

Nyx - butter lipsticks 






W7 Cosmetics - Bronzer - Honolulu




I do not own any of these unless stated otherwise

No comments:

Post a Comment