Monday, December 23, 2013

FOYMALL Beige Peter Pan Knitted Sweater Review






Hi everyone, so I recently got a really cute sweater in the mail from a store called FOYMALL, and obviously I will be reviewing it.
Well FOYMALL is an online shop that sells a big variety of stylish clothes and accessories, the clothes are really cute and great quality, honestly I’m a sucker for the sweaters they sell.

Here is the link to FOYMALL: X


the sweater I got 







Everything came in a regular plastic envelope.



The details and close ups 






I really like this sweater, its super comfortable and soft, the fabric is also really warm and great quality, it’s strong and not itchy at all, and also the stitching work is great. The design is also super cute and pretty.

It’s pretty baggy on me and I really like that too, besides having a very tick fabric it’s not heavy when your wearing it, this sweater is great for winter, and it’s pretty versatile too, you can match it with a big variety of clothing.


The blue Peter Pan collar is very nice too, it’s comfy, smooth and it doesn’t irritate my neck, the cute white polka dots are a great touch and the sleeves are perfectly matching with the collar.



And this is how it looks on me:











Well I’m really pleased with this sweater, and if you like how it looks, I recommend you to get it without worries, and of course don’t forget to check out FOYMALL for beautiful clothing, you won’t regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment