Friday, August 22, 2014

Rosegal Review – Cute dresses & ring.

image

image Rosegal Review – Cute dresses & ring 



Hello flowers image

Today I will be doing a review for RosegalRosegal is an online store which sells a wide variety of different clothing items, accessories and jewelry.

You can access the store here: [ x

The items I will be reviewing today are two dresses and a ring.  Hope you all enjoy my review!

image

Fisrt of all the package! The expected regular plastic envelope.

image

image

image

Rosegal  info with a cute doll and a friendly note. 

image

image

So the first item I will show you is the Sleeveless Striped Women's Sundress in black (That came in an individual bag). It’s a cute and simple dress that kind of looks a bit navy to me. It’s super light and fresh, great for summer.

I think it’s a great choice to wear at a beach date with some cute white ballerinas or sandals.

image

image

image

imageimage

image

image

image

Here are the pictures of all the details in the dress. As you can see there are no lose threads or broken buttons. The sewing looks pretty sturdy and the buttons are very well attached to the dress. The fabric in this dress is soft, light and very fresh, it’s also really comfortable when in contact with the skin.

It’s not too short and also a bit stretchy around the waistline. And this is a characteristic I like.

image Further information :

Style: Casual 
Material: Polyester 
Silhouette : A-Line 
Dresses Length: Mini 
Collar-line: V-Collar 
Sleeves Length: Sleeveless 
Pattern Type: Striped 
Season: Summer 
Weight: 0.6KG 
Package: 1 x Sundress

You can find this dress here: [ x ] for $15.40 / € 11.69 / £ 9.62

And here I am wearing the dress ~

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

As you can see the dress is quite lovely, its great quality especially for the price!  Again I did not find any loose threads and defects during the examination of this dress. The materials for used in this dress seem to be very good quality and are in good condition. Also I already washed this dress and it remained its original shape, it didn't loose color or anything like that.

Like I said before this dress is really comfortable to wear and very lightweight. I don’t think this dress is too short, however is always better to be careful when sitting.

So, yes I am very satisfied with this dress, I love how cute it is it’s quality and how it looks when you wear it.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next on I will be reviewing another dress! However this is quite different, but it’s also super cute and great for summer.

image

image

This dress is named in the website as Sexy Plunging Neckline Elastic Waist Short Sleeve Mini Lace Dress For Women. First off as you can see is that it came safely packaged in an individual bag. This dress is super fresh, girly and delicate. 
~
Also I think it will be super easy to pair it with different clothing items and make lovely outfits. 

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image Further information :

Material:  Lace
Bust:  76-94CM
Waist:  50-80CM
Length:  74CM
Hem:  106CM
Color:  White
Accessories:  None
Weight:  0.18KG

You can find this dress here: [ x ] for $8.87/ € 6.73/ £ 5.54

Here you can see all the details in this lovely dress. The pattern is the lace is gorgeous and super delicate, there are no defects or bad sewing. Besides being lace the dress looks pretty sturdy to me. And it’s quite obvious that this it’s super fresh and lightweight.

One thing that’s important is that this dress is a unique size, but the lace is stretchy, One thing I want to point out is that I’m quite short and still it was pretty short and a bit large in me. I will probably pair it with some skinny jeans or some cute shorts. Also is quite transparent to wear without something underneath it, like a tank top. Further on you will see that I used this dress with a white top under it.

And this is how the dress looks in the body~

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Besides being a bit large and short on me this dress is beautiful, its very quality and pretty affordable to!  Like I said before I did not find any defects and loose threads on this dress. The materials used in the manufacturing processes seem to be great quality and are also in great condition.  The fabric is quite soft super light and very comfortable to the skin.

I only wished it was a bit longer on me, but still I’m going to give it a lot of use. I simply love how delicate, elegant and girly this dress is.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

And last but not least I will review the last item Rosegal kindly provide me. This one is a piece of jewelry, to be more exact a ring.

image

Again it came in an individual plastic bag.

image

image

image

image

This ring is named on the website as Retro Style Ellipse Pattern Design Rings For Female, it’s color assorted so you can’t choose the color you want, there are 3 colors available, orange, white and black.

Mine came in orange, and basically it’s and ellipse shaped ring with a vintage/ boho design.It’s also adjustable.

image

image

image

image

This is how the ring looks on the finger, it’s not heavy or uncomfortable. It has a cute design that’s not to exaggerate and besides being a big ring it’s not ridiculous big. I think is pretty cute and it will be great for fall.
It looks pretty sturdy and good quality to me, and for the price it’s perfect! 

You can find this ring here: [ x ] for $0.68 / € 0.52 / £ 0.42

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image Ratings

Shipping and delivery : imageimageimageimage
The shipping this time was pretty good to me, the products didin’t got to me super fast  but tey didn’t took ages to arrive either.

Communication : imageimageimageimageimage
The marketing department of Rosegal was super nice and polite during the all process.  They are really wonderful and nice people that were always available so answer my questions promptly.  Thank you guys so much Rosegal team.

Product quality and comfortability :imageimageimageimageimage
All the pieces I recevied had not a single flaw or deffected. Everything is in great quality and good condition. And wearing both the dresses and the ring I didin ‘t felt any kind of discomfort.

Overall :imageimageimageimageimage
Overall I’ll give Rosegal and the products they provide me 5 stars out of five! Communication was great and the products came to me in great condition, also everything is very well manufactured without any kind of defect. I’m honestly very pleased and happy with all the items.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Rosegal for providing me these lovely products to review.
Hope you all enjoyed my review.
Bye bye, and take care. ♥
-Kuriku image

 

1 comment: