Sunday, August 3, 2014

SAMMYDRESS T-Shirt and Jewerly Review

image

SAMMYDRESS T-Shirt and Jewerly Review image


Hello guys image

Today I bring you a review on some products Sammydress kindly sent me. I will be reviewing a T-shirt and 4 necklaces!

Sammydress is an online shop that sells a huge amount of clothes, accessories, shoes and even home products, at really affordable prices.
Sammydress Shop: [ x ]

image

image

image

image

I’m very pleased with the lovely T-shirt they sent me, this is a one size shirt but it fits me pretty well, is loose and very lightweight. The shirt is made out of cotton so obviously is very soft and feels great on the skin. The shirt has short sleeves, and it has an O-neck as you will be able to see on the pictures. The fabric is white and the print is bright red.
The print is really into to fabric so you don’t need to worry about it coming off.

Find the shirt here: [ x ]

imagePrice:€5.93/ $8.17/ £5.23
imageSize: One Size Fits All
imageColor: White

imageMeasurements:


Bust: 95CM
Length: 70CM
Sleeve Length: 20CM
Shoulder Width: 38CM
Weight: 0.45KG
 

imageStore info:


Style: Casual Style
Fabric: Cotton Blend
Neckline: Scoop Neck
Sleeve Length: Short Sleeve
Embellishment: Color Block, Letter Print
Accessories: None
Occasion: Casual, Outdoor 
Season: Summer
Package Contents: 1 x T-Shirt
Product Notes: Wash by hand in 30 degree Celsius water, hang to dry, avoid bleaching.


image

image

image

image

image

image

image

 image

image

image

image

image


Quality: imageimageimageimageimage
The shirt is made really well, it has great quality is my opinion, there’s no loose threads or flaws in the print. The fabric is super soft (cotton), it’s super comfortable and it feels great on the skin.

Design: imageimageimageimageimage
Some people may like this shirt, some people don’t, It really depends on each person’s personal taste and preferences. For me personally, I love it! It’s simple, fun, the design is clean and neat. I think it’s perfect for summer and for a fun casual look. Also is pretty simple to play around with this shirt.

Comfort: imageimageimageimageimage
In what comes to comfort I don’t have anything negative to point out. Like I said the fabric is cotton and it’s super soft and comfortable when in contact with the skin.  It’s also super lightweight and the fabric doesn't irritate the skin.

Overall: imageimageimageimageimage
I’m very happy with this shirt, it’s great in what comes to design, quality and comfort. Also the package reached me safely and in great care. Nothing was damaged during the trip. Overall I’m very pleased with it and I’ll give it 5 stars out of 5!

image

image

image

image


Next I will be reviewing some necklaces that they also sent me. They some two different ones, one is available in 3 different colors, and I’ve got all 3. It’s a simple and very stylish necklace, it’s a chain necklace featuring a linked chain style, and the colors available are black, silver and gold. Also this necklace is extremely useful because it matches with a huge variety of outfits.
I thought this necklace would be pretty heavy but thankfully I was wrong! It’s extremely lightweight and very comfortable


image

Find the necklace here: [ x ]

imagePrice: €1.70/ $2.34/ £1.05
imageSize: Unique Size
imageColor: Gold, Silver Black

imageStore info:

Item Type: Chainsaw Necklace 
Gender: For Women 
Necklace Type: Link Chain 
Style: Trendy 
Shape/Pattern: Others 
Length: 42 CM 
Weight: 0.15 KG 
Package Contents: 1 x Necklace


image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image

The next necklace is a bit different but it’s also very pretty.  It features a thick chain (plastic) it’s lightweight and comfy, it enhances every outfit and is very easy to style this necklace with various garments.

 image

image

Find the necklace here: [ x ]

imagePrice: €2.51/ $3.46/ £2.21
imageSize: Unique Size
imageColor: Gold with Black

imageStore info:

Gender: Women 
Style: Trendy 
Shape/Pattern: Others 
Length: 60CM 
Weight: 0.15KG 
Package Contents: 1 x Sweater Chain Necklace


 image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Quality: imageimageimageimageimage
I didn’t find any defect on both necklaces related to quality. I think both of them are pretty good quality, they fell nice and sturdy.~

Design: imageimageimageimageimage
This really depends on each person’s personal taste and preferences. For me individually, I really like both necklaces! They are simple, modern and stylish. Also matching these necklaces with different outfits will be extremely easy. It will enhance and compliment various pieces of clothing.

Comfort: imageimageimageimageimage
In what comes to comfort this necklaces are great. They are extremely lightweight and their material doesn't irritate the skin.

Overall: imageimageimageimage
I’m very happy with both of them, they are stylish, good quality, comfortable and pretty. There is only one little thing I have to point out on the second necklace, is the fact that is not adjustable, if it were it would be 100% perfect.


Hope you all enjoyed my review!
If you have any questions fell free to ask.
Bye bye and take care.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment