Saturday, September 15, 2012

LONG Clothing Review!


Hello ^^

Today I will be reviewing a store called LONG Clothing! This store has to offer girls and boys clothing, and the pieces can fit various different styles.

There are vests, long sleeve pieces, sweatshirts, t-shirts, oversize pieces and more to chose from, the main colors in the clothes are black and white, in my opinion that’s a good thing because black and white can match with pretty much any other color, so you will have a lot of use of the items in this shop.
Also another good thing is that you will be able to use the clothing in this store in all seasons, you can just layer things up and get a great outfit!


Here are the links to the store, check it out*



I’ve got a vest, well an awesome vest that I’m totally in love with! It’s a collaboration between LONG Clothing and Boy London in the shop the name of this piece is BOY Cross Vest and the price is £40.00


Some information about the sizes and stuff:

Shoulder Width: NA
 Chest Width: 21"
 Length: 32"

But the size is unique, one size fits all! What is great.




Everything came in this box with the store logo, I love the box btw >.< , and shipping was really fast in my opinion! I was happily surprise*



I was so excited when I was opening this package (:





All the card and tags * I love the design of the logo, the card, the tags. Everything is really well thought and professional




How awesome is this vest? I love it!



Like I said before it will match with a lot of other clothes and colors! So it will have a lot of use. Plus the cross really stands out, it’s a simple design but it’s awesome at the same time*



I thing with this vest, and with other pieces of Long Clothing you will be able to create great outfits and a lot of different looks in all seasons*



The vest is extremely comfortable and soft on the skin, it looks pretty long on me, almost like a dress (but I like that) because I’m really really really short, so it’s totally normal. But I don’t mind that at all, it will be great to use it at summer like a dress, with a belt, etc… or to layer it with other clothes in winter and fall!* <3


And it looks like this on me:





SO don’t miss out and check out LONG Clothing! I totally recommend it to everyone who likes edgy, comfortable and awesome clothes*

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment