Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Rapt in Amber Goodies Review


Hello ^^
So today I will be reviewing a lovely shop called Rapt in Amber!

About the shop, well the owner, Amber has been crafting over 20 years! That’s pretty impressive! In this shop you will find a lot of cute and pretty stuff with an edgy and alternative touch!

There’s a lot to choose from, like hair accessories, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, etc… oh and even dream catchers are available! How cool is that?
There’s a lot of colors in some items and in some don’t, so there’s something to everyone what is great.

Here are the links to the shop, make sure to check it out!*



I will show you a spike headband and a beautiful colorful necklace. Let’s start*




I got a lovely note, so sweet! The handwriting is gorgeous *



First I will show you the spike headband <3



About this item, well I love it! I really like spike headbands and these one  is quite simple, and I really like that because I can use it with pretty much every outfit, the fact the headband id black is great because it will look good with every color of my clothes.



The headband is very flexible like I said before, and it stretches, so it will fit in everyone’s head.



The spikes look pretty resistant and well attached so you don’t need to worry about them coming of, this item is very comfy and it’s not extremely heavy like a lot of accessories, you will be able to use it all day without any pain.



About the length of the spikes, well they are perfect to me because they aren’t too long so you won’t you look like the Statue of Liberty and they aren’t too short , in some headbands the spikes are barely noticeable. They are there and everyone will notice that but they aren’t way to extravagant <3



Looks like this in the head*








Next I will show you the necklace! It’s very vibrant and eye catching, I really like it, it has pink day of the dead skulls and pink and blue beads!




As you can see the colors are very vibrant and fun, it’s a girly necklace but really edgy at the same time, everything matches in a lovely way.

I think that this necklace will stand out a lot! It’s really eye catching due the strong colors, about the quality I have to say that it looks pretty resistant and durable. The length is great for me, it’s not too long at all so it won’t “disappear” in your clothes. 



Looks like this putted on*





Make sure to check out this shop for unique and edgy goodies!<3



xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment