Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Aariya Creations Jewelry Review!



Hello ^^ So I’ve got a lovely present from a store called Aariya Creations! The items I’vegot are: Turquoise Skull Hand Jewelry and a Turquoise Skulls & Metal Spikes Bracelet!

I love what I got! The items are eye catching and beautiful, I really like the combination of the chains, the spikes and the skulls*
In this shop you will find a lot of eye catching items, a lot of skulls, spikes and beautiful things*

There’s a lot to choose from, handcrafted jewelry for men and women. Earrings, bracelets, necklaces, hair and hand jewelry and other accessories too*

If you want a unique and fashionable look you should totally check out this store!

You can find the items I’ve got here!:

*Turquoise Skulls & Metal Spikes Bracelet: http://www.etsy.com/listing/106140795/turquoise-skulls-metal-spikes-bracelet


 Here are the links to the shop:
Instagram* @aariya_creations
Twitter* @aariyacreations
Tumblr* aariyacreations.tumblr.com



Now the pictures*



Everything came in a lovely package *



Super cute purple gift bag<3





The business card, great design*



 *The Turquoise Skull Hand Jewelry*


It's so pretty!<3




I really like this piece, I never had something like this before and I’m very happy with this item! It’s original and so fashionable, I really like the combination of the color of the skulls and the golden chain. This piece is eye catching but not to extravagant at all!<3 it will give an lovely edgy look to your outfit*


 

Love the spike*





Looks great in the hand* Elegant and edgy*







*Turquoise Skulls & Metal Spikes Bracelet* 


I love this bracelet so much! It’s gorgeous, I really like the skulls and the spikes, it’s a great combination <3 Eye catching, fun, eye catching, edgy and beautiful, this piece is all that! I will give such an awesome look to your outfit*



I really like the colors, they look great together



Looks great in the wrist*<3 



I really recommend this store especially if you like spikes and skulls! If you want a unique and edgy look make sure to check it out*


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment