Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pretty in Ink Necklace Review!


Hello ^^

I will be reviewing a necklace from a store called Pretty in Ink!
I will show you an awesome necklace, I really like it. It’s really original and super pretty*

In this store you will find a lot of beautiful and unique items, tattoo jewelry and there’s a lot of day of the dead items too, all the designs in this shop are original, the owner makes the designs! So they are completely unique and handmade.


You can find this store here:
Facebook*  facebook.com/PrettyInInkJewelry


Make sure to check out this awesome store, i really like it, the items are really gorgeous.


 You can find the necklace I will be reviewing here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/85497663/day-of-the-dead-sugar-skull-kitty-cat


The pictures*



The business card is beautiful, I really like the design.





I really like the necklace, the kitty is fabulous, A day of the death kitty It’s a great idea*



The design and shape of the necklace are beautiful, the material is pretty resistant too.



The colors look great together and the details are great.





It looks like this when putted on, the length is very good, exactly how I like it, not too short or too long, it’s not a heavy necklace and the size is great.







Also I’ve got a really cute gradient lightning bolt charm! I love the colors* It’s great to put on your purse, wallet, pencil case or key chain*



Make sure to check out this wonderful creations, there’s a lot of great designs to choose from, don’t miss out!



xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment