Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Devo Mori Kawaii Items Review!


Hello ^^

I’ve got a really cute present from Devo Mori in the mail <3

Devo Mori is a kawaii and art shop ^^ you will find a lot of cute creations in this shop :D There is a lot to choose from in there!

Here are the links to this super kawaii store:
*Facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/devo.mori 
*Tumbr: http://devomori.tumblr.com


Now the pictures of the lovely items i've got ^^

The logo is super cute*

The business card with all the info*



A lot of super kawaii stuff <3*



A lot of super kawaii stuff <3* I’ve got this lovely chocolate chip cookie necklace! It’s so cute I really like it (: every item I’ve got is so fun to wear! The necklace looks good enough to eat :D looks so yummy!


Looks great when putted on (: you can find this lovely item herehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/103260148/chocolate-chip-cookie-necklace


I also got this super cute cookie bracelet ^^ A chocolate chip cookie and butter cookie bracelet! It’s so fun and cute, I really like it *


Looks like this when putted on :D And it’s not heavy at all!



How cute is this croissant ring? Looks so yummy <3 you can find it here:




So kawaii*



I also got this phone strap! Another super yummy and kawaii item ^__^




And last but not least I’ve got this hair scrunchie ^^ it’s a black and it has a really cute polka dot bow, it’s so girly and feminine (: I really like it, the bow is so pretty! and you can use it as a bracelet too!





Looks great in the hair and as a bracelet too!*

Don’t miss out and make sure to check out this super kawaii store!<3 I totally recommend it! Specially if you’re looking for really kawaii and fun items :D

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment