Monday, July 30, 2012

Beau Xoxo Flower Garland Review!


Hello ^^

I’ve got a super sweet gif fro Beau Xoxo ^^ It’s a beautiful flower garland with purple and pink flowers (: I really like it, it’s great for spring and summer <3

You can find the links to this great store here:

It’s a really cool store with a lot of cute, handmade hair accessories. There’s a lot to choose from in this shop, everything is so girly and beautiful *

And now a lot of items are on sale so don’t miss out!



Now let’s get on to the pictures *

 

The sticker is so pretty, I love all the cute and girly colors ^^ and the wrapping paper is lovely, hot pink and with glitter!<3


 
 
 
 
  

Such a cute business card and a lovely post card with a super sweet note! I love it*





The flower garland*


 
 
 
 
 

I really like this item, it’s so girly, feminine and delicate. IT reminds me of fairies or some enchanted story ^^
The colors are really soft and pretty, the combination of the pink and purple it’s wonderful*

 
 
  


This is how it looks when putted on the hair, I think it looks great! It’s perfect, it gives a very feminine , delicate and fun look to your outfits, and it’s not extravagant at all, I love that !<3


Make sure to check out this lovely store for wonderful and delicate items <3


xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment