Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wonderful Moments and Cute and Wonderful Goodies Review!


Hello ^^ I’ve got in the mail a lovely package from Wonderful Moments and Cute and Wonderful

In Wonderful Moments you will find girly and a lot of kawaii jewelryAnd in Cute and Wonderful you will find a lot of kawaii crafting supplies ^^

So I’m going to talk a little bit about and show you the lovely goods I got from these stores
I got some really cute necklaces, a bracelet and squishies ^^

You can find this lovely stores here ^^
Wonderful Moments (Jewelry):

Cute and Wonderful (Supplies):


Now onto the pictures of the stuff I got (:




The lovely card i got ^^


I love the little bow <3


 Wonderful Moments Card*


Cute and Wonderful card*


The Squishies!

Donut:*



rilakkuma bear! n_n



The little bow and the tiny bite ^^, how cute*

I really like this squishies, and one thing I didn’t knew about them is that they are scented! They smell so so good! I was happily surprised ^^

I love the colors and how soft they are.



Ice cream cone:*




Macaron:*



This one smells so so good *w* I wish i could eat it T_T''
The cream looks so yummy *w*





The Necklaces!


I love this necklace! It’s so pretty and girly, and the colors is such a cute pink too.




Putted on looks like this:*




How kawaii! >_<* omg and the color is perfect!



Putted on looks like this:*




I love this one ^^, I love them all actually xD*
The detailing on the hand is lovely.




Putted on looks like this:*



The Bracelet!




I love this bracelet, it’s so feminine and delicate, I don’t know why but it reminds me of spring and fresh flowers <3

It gives such a cute touch to your outfit :*




How it looks on the wrist:*


And I also got this really cute goodie <3







Make sure to check out these lovely stores, they are filled with kawaii items! <3
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment