Friday, July 13, 2012

XENIA KUHN, spike headband and spike bracelet Review!


Hello ^^

So i got some lovely items from Xenia Kuhn, Xenia is a great fashion designer from Germany ^^ In her shop you will find unique pieces designed and handmade by her.
I really like the items I’ve got, they have a really great quality, my favorite pieces in her shop are the spike headbands and bracelets ^^

When I saw the package she sent me I was happily surprise, because the packages are incredibly beautiful! The detailing of the envelopes is so sophisticated and dedicated, I felt in love whit them.


You can find her amazing shop here:

Check out her amazing and unique designs <3


How beautiful is that? <3 the detailing is amazing



Lovely card (:



Now the items!

*~Spike headband~*





<3






*~Spike Bracelet~*



such a lovely blue *-*





And last bue not least ^^






Make sure to check out the lovely creations of the amazing designer Xenia Kuhn <3


No comments:

Post a Comment