Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lens Circle DREAM SERIES CIRCLE LENSES Review!


Hi ^^
So I received a package in mail from Lens Circle ^^


Here’s the link to the store, make sure to check it out ^^

I got  s pair of circle lenses, and I am going to talk a little bit about them ^^
The circle lenses I got are: DREAM SERIES CIRCLE CONTACT LENS

 

You can find them here: http://www.lenscircle.com/dream_circle_lens_brown_cosmetic_lenses.html



How cute this little bag! <3




^^ thank you <3*



pink lens case! n____n



Instructions! Very useful(:




About this lenses, i really like them, they make my eyes HUGE! And they are very comfortable actually (:

I really like the design and the color of these lenses, because it blends perfectly with my natural eye color, they dissolve in the color of my natural iris very well

This lenses don’t make my eyes creepy or fake, in my opinion they can be used in a daily <3

Now onto the pictures of the lenses n_n 


*~with flash~*




*~natural lighting~*



*~outdoors~*



*~just one lens in~*



Now some information!
Brand: GEO
Lens Name: DREAM SERIES CIRCLE CONTACT LENS
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.70 mm
Origin: Korea
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Manufacturer: Geo Medical Inc.



Enlargement: 5/5
Color: 5/5
Design: 5/5
Comfort: 5/5
Overall: 5/5

Pros:
Great Enlargement
They are very comfortable
Eye catching but natural
Great for a cute natural look with a sparkle :*
Great for being used daily
Don’t look creepy or too extravagant
Good for dark and light blue/ green eyes


Cons:
No cons in my opinion.


*~full picture using the lenses~*


No comments:

Post a Comment