Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cutesy Couture Goodies Review!




Hi ^^

I’ve got some goodies in the mail from Cutesy Couture, I was so excited when I saw the package! ^^

I received some lovely items from this kawaii shop, a llavender HUGE bow, I didn’t expect it would be so big I was happily surprised when I saw it! I love big bows *-* Some cute Barbie stud earrings and two Barbie rings as well, one is hot pink and the other is light pink ^^ Thank you so much dear for this cute  items J


You can find the store here:








Make sure to check this shop out! It’s a super kawaii n_n
The items are so cute and girly, and very affordable! 


Now the pictures of the products ^^





awnn so kawaii n_n




The bow i was talking about, so big and pretty 



Barbie stud earrings, to bad the picture is blurry T_T



the barbie rings.



This is how the studs look like when putted on in the ears ^^ I really like their size and color, they look so cute on the ears



this is the other ear hee XD*
Another perspective for you guys 



Hot pink ring



and light pink ring
I really like the size of the rings :)



Just look at this bow! It’s so perfect! The color, the size, everything!




This picture is pretty much like the other one above but I just really love this bow 



Thank you so much for this lovely gift honey, everything is so kawaii <3
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment