Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Gypsy Noir Romantique Goodies Review!


Hello ^^
So Gypsy Noir Romantique sent me some lovely goods ^^

You can find this lovely store here:



I think this shop has a little bit of everything, so it’s good for pretty much everyone ^^
There a lot of kawaii items, gothic Lolita inspired things, gothic, girly, romantic, etc…
Make sure to check it out :*

And some of the profit (10%) of some items is to help an animal shelter!! That’s a beautiful gesture! <3



So about the items again, I will show them to you and talk a little bit about them too, ok so to begin with I’ve got 2 pair of earrings and a necklace
The earrings are really feminine but with an edge! And the Necklace is super kawaii (:

So here are the earrings and the necklace ^^


Very cute packaging!





About the earrings*


I really like them, they make your face look longer and slender. These earrings are really girly and they remember me of some fantasy world. They have a lot of details, I really like the little bird in the cage ^^  they are eye catching but not to extravagant. Great for spring and summer (: With these earrings you won’t need a bunch of accessories to complete your look.


 Putted on they look like this:*



The second pair of earrings are a little bit more “darker” if you know what I mean, but in a good way of course, they will give a very edgy and elegant look to your outfit, they remind me of the gothic cathedrals <3 I really like them, they are feminine but edgy, elegant but fun, all at the same time


 
The earrings in the ears:*


About the necklace*


The necklace I’ve got is so kawaii! *w* It’s a Sugar Bunny necklace, it’s a very fun necklace but it very delicate and feminine at the same time because of the pearls and all the other details. 

´


The little flower and the pink gem are so lovely! Just like I said so girly , and it has a little “princess” touch to it as well.  


putted on looks like this :* ^_^

So kawaii, i love it <3

xxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment