Thursday, July 19, 2012

FantasticDIY Necklaces Review!!



Hello ^^



So FantasticDIY sent me a package in the mail this week ^^

I’ve got 5 amazing necklaces! They are so beautiful, I really like them <3
In this great shop you will find unique image glass cabochon necklaces, and personalized /custom pendants and necklaces are available too! In this shop there’s a lot unique items to choose from, I’ve got a Retro Necklace and the others are Astronomy necklaces!

But you will find a lot of categories there like, plants, painted, retro, astronomy, geography, designs, the custom section, ancient Egyptian series, and there’s even a crochet section!


You can find the links to the shop here:

Etsy shop: www.FantasticDIY.etsy.com

Make sure to check it out! I really like this store and I strongly recommend it to everyone! It’s fantastic really.


And the shop owner is so sweet! Natasha it’s such a nice person to talk with <3




 


Everything came carefully packaged <3 I love the boxes with the little ribbons, so cute <3




The necklaces I’ve got! They are all so beautifull.


The name of each necklace.

I really like them, they are so shiny *-* and original! They give a really cool look to your outfit, I’m in love with them.


They look like this when putted on:






The colors are so bright, so beautiful <3
The necklaces stand out so much! I love it <3


Make sure to check out this lovely shop <3 it’s one of my favorites!


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment