Thursday, July 19, 2012

Buy For Her Goodies Review!


Hello ^^ 
Buy For Her sent me a lovely package <3 I will show you what I’ve got and talk a little bit about the items.

Here is the links to the shop:

Make sure to check it out <3 This store as a little bit of everything, there’s so much things to choose from, a wide variety of necklaces, leggings, rings, earrings, hair accessories, etc..
I’ve got a white with black lace peter pan collar, blue eyeball ring, and a spike drop dandle earring! I really liked everything I’ve got in the mail, the items are so beautiful <3

You can find the items I’ve got here:

Now the pictures!




The Collar:*

This collar is so elegant! But it’s very feminine and delicate because of the black lace, and it matches with a ton of outfits, because it’s black and white. Gives a great touch to your look.


The Ring*



The ring! I just love this ring! The blue is so bright and shiny, I’m in love with it, plus the detailing is amazing <3



The earring*


The earring gives a really edgy touch to pretty much every coordinate, and it’s not heavy! It’s quite comfortable actually, it makes the face look longer and slender as well. It’s edgy but it has elegance at the same time. I really like it.


 


Make sure to check out this store, the shop owner it’s so nice <3, and there’s so much to choose from! It has a bit of everything for every style.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment