Thursday, July 12, 2012

Little Miss January Goodies Review!



Hello ^^
So I received a lovely package from Little Miss January ^_^

When I opened that envelope I was so happily surprised, everything was so cute and caring! Plus there a super cute handwritten note! I love how she included a cute card, it gives such a personal and lovely touch to it ^^

Here are the links for you to find this amazing and sweet store:


Now onto the pictures! ^^ 


image
image
image
image
Omg so cute! I love the little heart! <3
image
The note i was talking about ^^ so cute :)
image
image
image
Lovely card ^^
The store is great, it has very feminine products with a little vintage touch to them ^^ wich I love! And the products have great quality and are affordable! Everything is made with lots of caring and the shop owner is super nice! :*
Now the products! 
image
Lovely cross earrings (: I love them, they have such a beautiful detailing

image
 A flower crown, it’s so delicate and feminine <3 It has white and pink/purple flowers ^^

image
image
This is how the earrings look like in the ears, they are not heavy at all! They are quite comfortable and look great when putted on in the ears, the detailing makes this earrings really stand out! And I think they will look great with pretty much any outfit J
image
image
image
About the flower crown, it’s very feminine like I said before, I love it, the colors are great, I think this flower crown is great for spring and summer time, gives such a feminine and delicate look to your outfit, I felt like a fairy <3
image
Make sure to check out this wonderful store, you won’t regret it! :*
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment