Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Phussy PLatform Sneakers Review!


Hello ^^ I’ve got an AMAZING! Present from a store called Phussy! (awesome name)

When I opened the packaged I was shocked! But I was shocked with happiness! I couldn’t believe what this shop sent me! Phussy sent me an AWESOME, PERFECT, AMAZING pair of platform sneakers!

They are so beautiful, pastel pink and the platform has lovely pastel stripes <3 I’m seriously in love with this shoes and with this store <3

You can the shoes I’ve got in the mail here: http://phussy.bigcartel.com/product/pink-platforms


Make sure to check out this store right now! It’s perfect if you like beautiful,  edgy and fun items* In this shop you will find a big variety of beautiful shoes, clothes, tights, etc… And there’s a LOT to choose from <3


And right now there’s a big sale on this store so don’t miss out!

Here are the links to the store:

Contact: liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



I repeat: Don’t miss out!<3

Now the pictures*
Lovely card*

I was speechless when I saw the shoes! I am in love with them, they are so beautiful and colorful <3




They are so so so comfortable <3 It’s like walking in a fluffy giant cotton candy ball*




I really like the soft pastel colors, I think this shoes are great for every season really, they look amazing on the feet and in my opinion they will give such a sweet, fun and edgy look to your outfits! You will look like a princess with sneakers<3




I’m love with the platform, the colors are so beautiful *



The shoes are really soft and comfy like I said before (: your feet won’t hurt when you use them, even if you use them during an all day non-stop *



They look amazing on the feet, eye catching edgy and gorgeous <3




So don’t miss out and check out this amazing store for wonderful and edgy items <3


xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment