Friday, August 10, 2012

Pink Panda Craft’s Shop Goodies Review!


Hello ^^ I’ve got some lovely goodies in the mail from Pink Panda Craft’s Shop!

The owners of this shop are two super sweet girls! Natalia and Ki<3
In this shop you will find a lot of kawaii goodies and deco den items! Everything is super sweet, pretty and handmade with love just for you*
If you like kawaii things you will love this shop a lot*
I really like their craft’s! The items I’ve got are so sweet and really beautiful <3

Make sure to check out this store, it’s one of my favorites! So I really really recommend it! And the girls are super nice* which I love!

Here are the links to this kawaii shop:

Now the pictures!


As you can see everything came carefully packaged in this box *




The purple thingies are so cute n_n*



All the goodies *



The business card with all the info! It’s so pretty right? I love the colors and the pink panda! So kawaii! And the store name is so cute (and original) too, I mean who doesn’t love pandas? And can you imagine a pink panda? How awesome would be that?



I love cute cards like this one! The sweet note is lovely! It’s so caring, thank you so much girls<3



Just look at this mirror! It’s perfect in every way! It’s a chocolate bar mirror with whipped cream, rhinestones, cute sweets, everything is so kawaii! And it looks good enough to eat, looks delicious to me.



Every details looks delicious and so yummy, with a mirror like this everyone around you will want one too. It’s impossible not to look at it, it’s so pretty and unique*

The whipped cream, the melted chocolate, the little biscuit thingy, the strawberries, they look so realistic <3 Also the pearls and rhinestones give it such a girly and delicate touch <3





Next I’m going to show you this macaroon charm! Another super kawaii item, it’s perfect for your keys, to put on your bag, pencil case, etc…



It’s really girly and pink! I love it! Again, it looks really delicate, realistic and feminine. I bet you will get a lot of attention (good attention) if you have a charm like this one*




It looks so yummy ^^ the tiny strawberry looks really realistic, and the whipped cream too* I mean the macaroon itself looks delicious<3
The pearls and  rhinestones are beautiful (they remind me of a princess), they look great together and give a lovely girly look to this charm* all the details are beautiful* 






Next I will show you guys this handmade ring!




It’s so fun and big! And the colors really pop out*





And next but not least I will show you some really cute stud earrings*



I really like them, I think they are great for spring, summer and fall* They are really girly, fun but discrete <3 The colors look great together, and they look great on the ears too*




Make sure to check out this super kawaii store! I love it! and I’m sure you will love it too. Don’t miss out specially if you want some super kawaii deco den items*<3


xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment